It’s very hard to mix being professional at work and fun summer nails. I think this pattern works for both.
I did all of this free hand (but if you have clear tape it would be a bit cleaner)
What You’ll Need
- Base Coat
- Accent Colour
- White or Black Nail Polish
- Small Brush
- Clear Coat Nail Polish
- Pick your base coat. Something bright or neutral depending on the occasion.
- Pick your accent or tip colour (preferably something that compliments the base coat)
- Start halfway down in the middle of the nail and move to the tip going on a slight angle out on both sides
- With a small brush outlining the tip colour to help clean up lines a bit. Choose either a white or a black to make sure not to take away from the design
- Paint with a quick drying top coat